Cain, on Letterman, again denies harassment
NEW YORK (AP) - November 19, 2011 (WPVI) -- Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain says the women who have accused him of making unwanted sexual advances are all lying.
In an appearance Friday on David Letterman's "Late Show," the former pizza executive again denied any impropriety during his time running the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s.
Several women have come forward with allegations against Cain. He has repeatedly denied the allegations, which have dogged his campaign.
During the interview Letterman says to Cain: "These statements are all false? All of these women are lying? They're all lying?"
"Yes," replies Cain. "They are."
During the show, Cain jokes that Letterman seems to be trying to talk him out of running for president with tough questions about the challenges facing the presidency.
david letterman, national/world
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City 7 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser 43 min ago
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- 76ers owner Harris calls 19-win season 'success'
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Bride gets help after banquet closes
- Worth the wait: Easter treats in Philadelphia
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
7 min ago