Billy Graham has 'good night' at NC hospital
ASHEVILLE, N.C. (AP) -December 4, 2011 (WPVI) -- Officials say the Rev. Billy Graham had a good night at the North Carolina hospital where he is being treated for pneumonia.
Merrell Gregory, a spokeswoman for Mission Hospital in Asheville, said in a press release Sunday morning that nurses reported Graham "had a good night." The brief statement did not include other details about Graham's condition but said hospital officials expected to send another update in the afternoon on his progress.
Officials had said previously that the 93-year-old evangelist will continue physical therapy to help his strength and mobility. Graham was admitted Wednesday night after suffering from congestion, a cough and slight fever that was later diagnosed as pneumonia.
No date has been set for his discharge from the hospital.
north carolina, billy graham, national/world
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet 36 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian killed in Collingdale hit-and-run 6 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing...
36 min ago
More 6abc.com resources
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos