Billy Graham has 'good night' at NC hospital
ASHEVILLE, N.C. (AP) -December 4, 2011 (WPVI) -- Officials say the Rev. Billy Graham had a good night at the North Carolina hospital where he is being treated for pneumonia.
Merrell Gregory, a spokeswoman for Mission Hospital in Asheville, said in a press release Sunday morning that nurses reported Graham "had a good night." The brief statement did not include other details about Graham's condition but said hospital officials expected to send another update in the afternoon on his progress.
Officials had said previously that the 93-year-old evangelist will continue physical therapy to help his strength and mobility. Graham was admitted Wednesday night after suffering from congestion, a cough and slight fever that was later diagnosed as pneumonia.
No date has been set for his discharge from the hospital.
north carolina, billy graham, national/world
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- Wintry Weekend 27 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish
- Wintry Weekend
27 min ago