Dr. Phil interviews parents of missing Kansas tot 'Baby Lisa'
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) - January 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- The family of a missing Kansas City baby has taped an appearance on the "Dr. Phil" show.
Viewers can tune in Friday to watch the interview with Lisa Irwin's parents and a private investigator who's searching for her.
Lisa was reported missing Oct. 4 when her father, Jeremy Irwin, came home from work around 4 a.m. and couldn't find her. Irwin and Deborah Bradley say they think someone broke into the house and took their daughter.
Deborah Bradley has said police have accused her of being involved in Lisa's disappearance. In tearful statements to the media early on, Bradley has repeatedly insisted she doesn't know what happened to her child.
No suspects have been named, despite an intensive search.
missouri, missing children, police, national/world
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 19 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Trash truck overturns on Rt. 130 in Pennsauken 16 min ago
- Kensington chocolate factory shut down by City 2 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Suspects sought for shooting into home
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead 36 min ago
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
More 6abc.com resources
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos