Store where Powerball ticket sold to be revealed
PROVIDENCE, R.I. - February 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- The Rhode Island Lottery plans to announce where the winning ticket for Saturday's $336.4 million Powerball jackpot was sold.
Lottery spokeswoman Melissa Juhnowski says the retailer will unveiled at a news conference on Monday morning.
The winning numbers were 1-10-37-52-57 and Powerball number 11.
The jackpot was the third-largest in Powerball history. The ticket price increased from $1 to $2 last month, and rising sales nearly doubled the jackpot from $173.5 million on Feb. 1.
Powerball is played in 42 states, Washington, D.C., and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The chance of matching all five numbers and the Powerball number is about 1 in 175 million.
rhode island, powerball, lottery, national/world
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia 43 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ