Store where Powerball ticket sold to be revealed
PROVIDENCE, R.I. - February 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- The Rhode Island Lottery plans to announce where the winning ticket for Saturday's $336.4 million Powerball jackpot was sold.
Lottery spokeswoman Melissa Juhnowski says the retailer will unveiled at a news conference on Monday morning.
The winning numbers were 1-10-37-52-57 and Powerball number 11.
The jackpot was the third-largest in Powerball history. The ticket price increased from $1 to $2 last month, and rising sales nearly doubled the jackpot from $173.5 million on Feb. 1.
Powerball is played in 42 states, Washington, D.C., and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The chance of matching all five numbers and the Powerball number is about 1 in 175 million.
rhode island, powerball, lottery, national/world
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed