Store where Powerball ticket sold to be revealed
PROVIDENCE, R.I. - February 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- The Rhode Island Lottery plans to announce where the winning ticket for Saturday's $336.4 million Powerball jackpot was sold.
Lottery spokeswoman Melissa Juhnowski says the retailer will unveiled at a news conference on Monday morning.
The winning numbers were 1-10-37-52-57 and Powerball number 11.
The jackpot was the third-largest in Powerball history. The ticket price increased from $1 to $2 last month, and rising sales nearly doubled the jackpot from $173.5 million on Feb. 1.
Powerball is played in 42 states, Washington, D.C., and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The chance of matching all five numbers and the Powerball number is about 1 in 175 million.
rhode island, powerball, lottery, national/world
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident 23 min ago
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire 17 min ago
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash 44 min ago
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
23 min ago