NH drycleaner returns found $2,000
NASHUA, NH - February 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- What would you do if you found $2,000 in cash?
The man who lost the money certainly wasn't taken to the cleaners.
Luckily the finder was a good soul named Bryanna LaPlante.
She works at a drycleaners in New Hampshire and often finds stray items in people's pockets.
But when she found two grand in a suit jacket, she didn't pocket a dollar of it for herself, but called the customer right away.
"He was just so thankful that I was honest," said Bryanna. "I didn't take any of it, and then before he left, he turned around and gave me a $100 tip, and said, 'Thank you for being honest'."
Bryanna says she's grateful for the reward, and returning the money was the right thing to do.
She hopes it will give her good karma for the future.
money, new hampshire, national/world
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days 13 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet 12 min ago
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
13 min ago