NH drycleaner returns found $2,000
NASHUA, NH - February 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- What would you do if you found $2,000 in cash?
The man who lost the money certainly wasn't taken to the cleaners.
Luckily the finder was a good soul named Bryanna LaPlante.
She works at a drycleaners in New Hampshire and often finds stray items in people's pockets.
But when she found two grand in a suit jacket, she didn't pocket a dollar of it for herself, but called the customer right away.
"He was just so thankful that I was honest," said Bryanna. "I didn't take any of it, and then before he left, he turned around and gave me a $100 tip, and said, 'Thank you for being honest'."
Bryanna says she's grateful for the reward, and returning the money was the right thing to do.
She hopes it will give her good karma for the future.
money, new hampshire, national/world
- Police: Missing boy struck by car
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Photos: 6abc at Q102 Jingle Ball 2013
- Video: 20th annual Phila. holiday tree lighting