Police respond to report of Wash. shooting
LACEY, Wash. - March 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police dogs and a SWAT team are searching for a suspect who shot three people at a home in Lacey, about 60 miles south of Seattle.
Lacey Cmdr. Jim Mack told The Olympian newspaper there are unconfirmed reports about the victims' wounds: One is reported to be shot in the chest, another is shot below the waist and the third is shot in the head.
The suspect is reported to have fled on foot. Officers converged on the area and are using police dogs to help with the search. A SWAT team was also activated.
Eight schools were locked down Monday morning. No additional information was immediately available.
washington, shooting, national/world
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
More 6abc.com resources
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos