Cops: Man stabbed roommate, 81, over TV volume
MANCHESTER, N.H. (AP) - March 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- An elderly New Hampshire man is accused of stabbing his 81-year-old roommate in an argument over the volume on their television.
Manchester police say they were called to the apartment late Thursday night, where they found the victim holding a bloody cloth to his chest.
Police tell WMUR-TV that the victim said his 63-year-old roommate stabbed him once in the chest with a knife in a dispute over the TV volume.
Authorities say the victim was taken to a hospital for injuries not considered life-threatening. His roommate is charged with first-degree assault.
Information from: WMUR-TV, http://wmur.com
new hampshire, stabbing, national/world
- Boy killed in Chester accident ID'd
- Unsettled to spectacular
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Woman pulled from Phila. collapse loses both legs
- Committee sets hearings on demolitions in Phila.
- Video: Dash cam view of Lindenwold school bus crash
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Monday's storms
- Multi-alarm fire at titanium plant in Berks
- Girl, 4, dies after crash that killed father
- Burlington taxi driver death ruled homicide, victim ID'd
- Photos: 7 arrests in Phila. prostitution cases
- Automatic renewal contracts
- Tracy ties it in 9th, but Phils win in bottom half