2 charged with murder in Tulsa shooting rampage
TULSA, Okla. - April 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two Oklahoma men accused in a rampage that left three people dead have been charged with murder.
Alvin Watts and Jake England appeared via closed-circuit television from jail for their first court appearance Monday. A judge set their bond at $10,160,000 apiece.
Both are charged with three counts of first-degree murder, two counts of shooting with the intent to kill and one count of possession of a firearm in the commission of a felony.
Neither man had an attorney present Monday. The judge set an April 16 court date.
Police describe the suspects as white and the victims as black but can't yet say if the attacks were racially motivated. Police are examining whether England was trying to avenge the death of his father, who was killed two years ago.
shooting, oklahoma, national/world
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- Mostly sunny, very windy today 44 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man critical after police-involved shooting 41 min ago
- Fire damages corner store in North Phila. 31 min ago
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Serial burglar strikes South Phila. businesses
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Middle Township crash
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Arrest warrant issued in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Police release surveillance of Target heist
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Man critical after police-involved shooting
41 min ago
- Fire damages corner store in North Phila.
31 min ago
- Dying dog in Canada has bucket list
37 min ago
More 6abc.com resources
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos