Suspect in 3 Mississippi slayings falls to death
BAY ST. LOUIS, Miss. - April 09, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a man killed his mother, stepfather and girlfriend at their Mississippi home before he climbed a cellphone tower and plunged about 300 feet to his death.
The Sun Herald reports (http://bit.ly/Hrkr1Y ) the triple homicide occurred Saturday in Bay St. Louis, which is along the Gulf Coast.
No motive has been disclosed in the killings.
Authorities identified the victims in the Bay St. Louis slayings as Wilton Bernard Jr., his wife, Jeanie Bernard, and Kathleen Deese.
The suspect, Anthony Garrett, died later Saturday night as authorities tried to talk him down from a tower in nearby Waveland.
- Mourning NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide 38 min ago
- Stormy to spectacular
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack 21 min ago
- Storms bring floods to the Jersey shore 50 min ago
- Video: Incredible footage of wrong-way bus crash
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Tire dumping probe targets Wilmington shop
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- US: Unruly traveler had worked at State Department
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
- Phillies activate Carlos Ruiz from disabled list
- Mourning NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
38 min ago
- Lindenwold school bus crash caught on camera
31 min ago