6 year old little leaguer pulls unassisted triple play
ATLANTA, Ga. - May 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- It could be a sign of things to come for a little leaguer in Georgia.
6 year old Ross Bernath of Atlanta pulled off an incredibly rare feat - an unassisted triple play.
He caught a pop fly for the first out, tagged third base for the second out, and then tagged the runner coming from second base for the last out.
It is something that almost never happens even at the big league level. In fact, there have been just 15 unassisted triple plays in MLB history.
But after Ross did it, he said he'd like to do it every day.
atlanta, georgia, children, national/world
- 2 dead in separate police involved shootings
- Showers, thunderstorms today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Allentown fire crews find body in burned apartment
- Driver injured in crash involving Delaware fire chief
- NJ man accused of defrauding FEMA
- Cicadas arriving in NJ in time for holiday weekend
- Jose Canseco accused of sexual assault in Vegas
- $2B in Okla. tornado damage means hard recovery
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
- Finding the perfect bra