Woman holds ex-husband sale
SUPERIOR, WISC. - May 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- A woman from Superior, Wisconsin found a unique way to get back at her ex-husband.
She put his stuff out for sale.
The woman dragged the man's belongings out onto the front lawn and put up signs saying "X-HUSBAND SALE" and "FREE."
She also flattened the tires on his green GMC Yukon SUV and spray-painted it with the word "cheater" and several obscenities.
The vehicle was parked in the street and it drew so much attention that it caused a traffic backup.
Police later had it towed into the woman's driveway.
According to court records, the woman had filed for divorce last July. The couple had been married since 1997.
Action News would love to hear what you think about this story. Post your comments on our Action News at 4 Facebook page. You may see them on the air Thursday afternoon at 4 o'clock!
divorce, wisconsin, national/world
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel 8 min ago
- 1 person injured in Hamilton Twp. house fire 50 min ago
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
More 6abc.com resources
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos