Woman holds ex-husband sale
SUPERIOR, WISC. - May 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- A woman from Superior, Wisconsin found a unique way to get back at her ex-husband.
She put his stuff out for sale.
The woman dragged the man's belongings out onto the front lawn and put up signs saying "X-HUSBAND SALE" and "FREE."
She also flattened the tires on his green GMC Yukon SUV and spray-painted it with the word "cheater" and several obscenities.
The vehicle was parked in the street and it drew so much attention that it caused a traffic backup.
Police later had it towed into the woman's driveway.
According to court records, the woman had filed for divorce last July. The couple had been married since 1997.
Action News would love to hear what you think about this story. Post your comments on our Action News at 4 Facebook page. You may see them on the air Thursday afternoon at 4 o'clock!
divorce, wisconsin, national/world
- 2 dead in separate police involved shootings 24 min ago
- Showers, thunderstorms today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 2 injured in crash on I-95 near Cottman in Tacony 20 min ago
- Driver injured in crash involving Delaware fire chief
- Jose Canseco accused of sexual assault in Vegas
- Vote on gay Scouts comes at emotional moment
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- $2B in Okla. tornado damage means hard recovery
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
- Finding the perfect bra
- 2 dead in separate police involved shootings
24 min ago