Woman holds ex-husband sale
SUPERIOR, WISC. - May 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- A woman from Superior, Wisconsin found a unique way to get back at her ex-husband.
She put his stuff out for sale.
The woman dragged the man's belongings out onto the front lawn and put up signs saying "X-HUSBAND SALE" and "FREE."
She also flattened the tires on his green GMC Yukon SUV and spray-painted it with the word "cheater" and several obscenities.
The vehicle was parked in the street and it drew so much attention that it caused a traffic backup.
Police later had it towed into the woman's driveway.
According to court records, the woman had filed for divorce last July. The couple had been married since 1997.
Action News would love to hear what you think about this story. Post your comments on our Action News at 4 Facebook page. You may see them on the air Thursday afternoon at 4 o'clock!
divorce, wisconsin, national/world
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash 38 min ago
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- Parts of Christiana Mall lose power 42 min ago
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Camden man accused of robbing 5 banks in 1 month 24 min ago
- Pa. girl, 18, survives bear attack
- Women sentenced in murder of Danny DeGennaro 47 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot climbs; $1M ticket sold in NJ
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Bedbug fighter recalled over fire hazard 17 min ago