Woman holds ex-husband sale
SUPERIOR, WISC. - May 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- A woman from Superior, Wisconsin found a unique way to get back at her ex-husband.
She put his stuff out for sale.
The woman dragged the man's belongings out onto the front lawn and put up signs saying "X-HUSBAND SALE" and "FREE."
She also flattened the tires on his green GMC Yukon SUV and spray-painted it with the word "cheater" and several obscenities.
The vehicle was parked in the street and it drew so much attention that it caused a traffic backup.
Police later had it towed into the woman's driveway.
According to court records, the woman had filed for divorce last July. The couple had been married since 1997.
Action News would love to hear what you think about this story. Post your comments on our Action News at 4 Facebook page. You may see them on the air Thursday afternoon at 4 o'clock!
divorce, wisconsin, national/world
- Photos: 24 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say 47 min ago
- Police ID man found dead in Centreville driveway 37 min ago
- Wildfire risk prompts Red Flag Warning for NJ 22 min ago
- Road reopens months after Frankford water main break 52 min ago
- Man shot multiple times in West Philadelphia 37 min ago
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges
- Woman charged in NJ man's overdose death
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
47 min ago