Woman holds ex-husband sale
SUPERIOR, WISC. - May 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- A woman from Superior, Wisconsin found a unique way to get back at her ex-husband.
She put his stuff out for sale.
The woman dragged the man's belongings out onto the front lawn and put up signs saying "X-HUSBAND SALE" and "FREE."
She also flattened the tires on his green GMC Yukon SUV and spray-painted it with the word "cheater" and several obscenities.
The vehicle was parked in the street and it drew so much attention that it caused a traffic backup.
Police later had it towed into the woman's driveway.
According to court records, the woman had filed for divorce last July. The couple had been married since 1997.
Action News would love to hear what you think about this story. Post your comments on our Action News at 4 Facebook page. You may see them on the air Thursday afternoon at 4 o'clock!
divorce, wisconsin, national/world
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!