Cargo flight clips passenger plane at O'Hare
CHICAGO (AP) - May 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- Officials say no one was hurt when the wing of a cargo plane taxiing at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport clipped the rudder of an American Eagle flight arriving from Missouri.
Federal Aviation Administration spokesman Tony Molinaro says the incident happened about 1 p.m. Wednesday.
Molinaro says EVA Flight 661 was scheduled to depart for Anchorage, Alaska. He says the Boeing 747 cargo plane clipped the rudder of American Eagle Flight 4265, which was a much smaller Embraer 135. That plane had just arrived from Springfield, Mo.
No injuries were reported. The FAA is investigating.
plane crash, chicago, illinois, national/world
- Photos: Recent prostitution arrests in Philadelphia
- Clouds to sun, cool today 41 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police 27 min ago
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident 48 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter 56 min ago
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist 59 min ago
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape
- Driver killed in collision with taxi cab in...
52 min ago
- Firefighters battle 3-alarm blaze in...
49 min ago