Edwards' mistress Rielle Hunter publishing memoir
RALEIGH, N.C. - June 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- John Edwards' mistress Rielle Hunter is publishing a memoir about her relationship with the former presidential candidate and their daughter.
Jennifer Canzoneri, marketing manager at Dallas-based BenBella Books, says "What Really Happened" is set to be released on June 26.
Edwards and Hunter had an affair while the Democrat was running for the White House in 2008 and have a daughter together, Frances Quinn Hunter.
On Thursday, a jury acquitted Edwards on one count of illegally accepting campaign contributions and deadlocked on five other charges. He had been accused of orchestrating a plan to use money from campaign donors to hide Hunter while he ran for the White House.
His relationship with Hunter currently remains unclear.
trial, north carolina, john edwards, national/world
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife 38 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar
- Wynnewood community mourns college student's death 4 min ago
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 41 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects 7 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
7 min ago