Man accused of making underage sons drink liquor
SURPRISE, Ariz. (AP) - June 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man in the Phoenix suburb of Surprise is accused of trying to discipline his underage sons by forcing them to drink liquor and throwing them into a swimming pool.
KPHO-TV reports that Kristopher Harvey of Surprise faces two counts of child abuse. Police say Harvey wanted to discipline his 13- and 14-year-old sons for getting into his alcohol last week.
They say Harvey made the boys take three shots each of hard liquor and then threw them into the pool.
The boys were visiting Harvey from California, where they live with their grandmother.
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
More 6abc.com resources
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos