Man breaks into Vt. home, cut self on window, dies
BURKE, Vt. (AP) - June 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- Vermont State Police say a man died after he broke into a home by smashing a glass window and was severely cut as he climbed through it.
Police responded to a report on Wednesday of a dead man on the kitchen floor of the unoccupied home in Burke.
They identified the man as 73-year-old Duwayne Masure, of Sutton.
vermont, burglary, national/world
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- Tracking Weekend Storm 42 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes 56 min ago
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- Suspect sought after West Philadelphia bank robbery
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
- Tracking Weekend Storm
42 min ago
More 6abc.com resources
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos