Great white shark kills surfer in Australia
AUSTRALIA - July 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- The hunt is on for a massive great white shark that killed a surfer in Australia.
Witnesses say the 13 to 16 foot long man-eater leapt out of the water, biting the man in two.
The shark also tried to attack a jet skier who went to help the victim.
This is the fifth deadly attack off the western coast in the past year.
shark attack, australia, national/world
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car 50 min ago
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 1 wounded in Lakewood drive-by shooting
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Crimea votes on Ukraine secession
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by...
50 min ago