Baby of man wounded in Colo. shooting is born
DENVER (AP) - July 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- A woman whose husband was critically wounded in the Colorado movie theater shooting has given birth to the couple's first child.
Hugo Jackson Medley was born at 7:11 a.m. MT Tuesday at University of Colorado Hospital in Aurora. That's the same hospital where his father, 23-year-old Caleb Medley, lies in critical condition.
The hospital says both the mother, 21-year-old Katie Medley, and baby are doing great.
Katie Medley went into labor Monday, the date that had been scheduled for the delivery before the shooting. However, she moved the delivery so she could be close to her husband. The couple went to the midnight showing of the new Batman movie in Aurora as a last date before officially becoming parents.
colorado, shooting, national/world
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding 23 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight 16 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist 20 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting 18 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest 14 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp. 19 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1 13 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
18 min ago
- Search continues for robbers in armored car...
20 min ago
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's...
23 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight
16 min ago