Casey Anthony no longer on probation in Fla.
MIAMI (AP) - August 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Casey Anthony's year of probation on a check fraud conviction is over.
Florida Department of Corrections officials confirmed Friday that the 26-year-old Anthony is no longer under supervision. She has been living at an undisclosed location but had to remain in Florida while on probation. She also had to make regular visits to a probation officer.
Now, Anthony is free to live anywhere she likes. Her attorneys have refused to say where she might go and what she will do with her life.
The Orlando woman was acquitted last year of murder charges in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, in a trial that captured nationwide attention for months.
casey anthony, florida, national/world
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- Mostly sunny, very windy today 16 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man critical after police-involved shooting 13 min ago
- Fire damages corner store in North Phila. 3 min ago
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Serial burglar strikes South Phila. businesses
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Middle Township crash
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Arrest warrant issued in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Police release surveillance of Target heist
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Man critical after police-involved shooting
13 min ago
- Fire damages corner store in North Phila.
3 min ago
- Dying dog in Canada has bucket list
9 min ago
More 6abc.com resources
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos