Wis. cops: Man sets dog on teen while dad watches
FOND DU LAC, Wis. (AP) - September 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Wisconsin authorities say a homeowner who accused an 18-year-old man of theft bound the teen by the ankles, hung him upside-down and commanded a pit bull attack him while the teen's father watched.
The homeowner and father are due in court Wednesday in Fond du Lac County.
Sheriff's Lt. Cameron McGee says the alleged incident happened Friday in the Town of Osceola.
Authorities say the homeowner had the dog attack once as a means of interrogation. The teen was then allegedly bound and hung upside-down from porch rafters while the dog attacked again. McGee says the teen's father may have participated.
The teen was treated for dog bites all over his body.
The Fond du Lac Reporter says another person arrived at the home and called 911.
wisconsin, dog attack, national/world
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay 59 min ago
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish