Wis. cops: Man sets dog on teen while dad watches
FOND DU LAC, Wis. (AP) - September 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Wisconsin authorities say a homeowner who accused an 18-year-old man of theft bound the teen by the ankles, hung him upside-down and commanded a pit bull attack him while the teen's father watched.
The homeowner and father are due in court Wednesday in Fond du Lac County.
Sheriff's Lt. Cameron McGee says the alleged incident happened Friday in the Town of Osceola.
Authorities say the homeowner had the dog attack once as a means of interrogation. The teen was then allegedly bound and hung upside-down from porch rafters while the dog attacked again. McGee says the teen's father may have participated.
The teen was treated for dog bites all over his body.
The Fond du Lac Reporter says another person arrived at the home and called 911.
wisconsin, dog attack, national/world
- Mug shot released of McNabb after Ariz. arrest 3 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy 38 min ago
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown 24 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del. 30 min ago
- 5 injured in 7 vehicle wreck on I-95 in Del.
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply