Human remains found in NY park
CROWN POINT, N.Y. (AP) - September 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- The decomposed remains of a man were found in the woods in Crown Point, and may be those of a Pennsylvania man who disappeared last month.
A state Department of Environmental Conservation officer found the human remains less than a mile from where Keith Gill's sedan was discovered last month.
Gill, of Chester, Pa., was last seen at a family summer home on Loon Lake and was reported missing Aug. 19.
Police say items believed to have belonged to him were found near the body. Searchers had been hunting in the remote area for weeks.
A cause of death hasn't yet been determined.
body found, chester, new york, national/world
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in New Castle County 2 min ago
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed