Texas shampoo company sued over hair loss
September 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Several women in Texas are suing a shampoo company after they say a product left them with bald spots and burned scalps.
They all used the "Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion 30 Day Straightening Kit."
The ads claim it will make frizzy hair easier to style but 14 women claim they started losing hair.
Some also say their scalps burned, and that some of their hair was discolored.
Unilever who makes the shampoo has launched a voluntary recall of the product.
lawsuit, texas, national/world
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- AccuWeather: Damp and Cooler 13 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- Hofstra student killed by police during break-in
- Woman faces DUI charges after NE Phila. crash
- Water main break forces evacuation of Fishtown bar
- Bicyclist struck in Kensington DUI crash
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges
- White House insists Obama was not involved in IRS 36 min ago
- American Cancer Society celebrates 100 years
- As fireworks crackle, Beckham plays last home game
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list