Texas shampoo company sued over hair loss
September 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Several women in Texas are suing a shampoo company after they say a product left them with bald spots and burned scalps.
They all used the "Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion 30 Day Straightening Kit."
The ads claim it will make frizzy hair easier to style but 14 women claim they started losing hair.
Some also say their scalps burned, and that some of their hair was discolored.
Unilever who makes the shampoo has launched a voluntary recall of the product.
lawsuit, texas, national/world
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans 39 min ago
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
More 6abc.com resources
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos