Ohio woman charged with dragging man with car
CINCINNATI (AP) - October 1, 2012 (WPVI) -- A southwestern Ohio woman has pleaded not guilty to dragging a man with her car for three-quarters of a mile and running over his ankle.
Thirty-one-year-old Brandi Lynn Stuntebeck of Colerain was being held on a $10,000 bond Monday stemming from her arrest Saturday on a felonious assault charge.
Fifty-three-year-old Donald Brownlee of Cincinnati says he was sitting at a stop sign in his friend's truck when Stuntebeck's car hit them from behind, and she fled.
He says his friend chased Stuntebeck and cornered her in a cul-de-sac. Both men got out, and Brownlee says he had no choice but to grab onto the woman's open passenger side window when she took a sharp turn.
He says she kept driving as he clutched the window and begged her to slow down.
Brownlee was able to let go when Stuntebeck hit a speed bump. He suffered minor injuries.
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose