Ohio woman charged with dragging man with car
CINCINNATI (AP) - October 1, 2012 (WPVI) -- A southwestern Ohio woman has pleaded not guilty to dragging a man with her car for three-quarters of a mile and running over his ankle.
Thirty-one-year-old Brandi Lynn Stuntebeck of Colerain was being held on a $10,000 bond Monday stemming from her arrest Saturday on a felonious assault charge.
Fifty-three-year-old Donald Brownlee of Cincinnati says he was sitting at a stop sign in his friend's truck when Stuntebeck's car hit them from behind, and she fled.
He says his friend chased Stuntebeck and cornered her in a cul-de-sac. Both men got out, and Brownlee says he had no choice but to grab onto the woman's open passenger side window when she took a sharp turn.
He says she kept driving as he clutched the window and begged her to slow down.
Brownlee was able to let go when Stuntebeck hit a speed bump. He suffered minor injuries.
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ