Ohio woman charged with dragging man with car
CINCINNATI (AP) - October 1, 2012 (WPVI) -- A southwestern Ohio woman has pleaded not guilty to dragging a man with her car for three-quarters of a mile and running over his ankle.
Thirty-one-year-old Brandi Lynn Stuntebeck of Colerain was being held on a $10,000 bond Monday stemming from her arrest Saturday on a felonious assault charge.
Fifty-three-year-old Donald Brownlee of Cincinnati says he was sitting at a stop sign in his friend's truck when Stuntebeck's car hit them from behind, and she fled.
He says his friend chased Stuntebeck and cornered her in a cul-de-sac. Both men got out, and Brownlee says he had no choice but to grab onto the woman's open passenger side window when she took a sharp turn.
He says she kept driving as he clutched the window and begged her to slow down.
Brownlee was able to let go when Stuntebeck hit a speed bump. He suffered minor injuries.
- Delaware County mail carrier accused of theft
- Rain Moves Out, Cool Winds Blow In
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Deadly crash on I-295 in Mercer County, N.J.
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Sex offender arrested in Del. child porn bust
- Jersey shore reopens for 1st post-Sandy summer
- Philadelphia man sentenced in shaken baby death
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- Video: New warning about scams targeting seniors
- Healthcheck: Dealing with poison ivy