Texas mother charged in deaths of 2 infant sons
HOUSTON (AP) - October 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say a Southeast Texas woman who is pregnant with her fourth child has been charged in the deaths of her two infant sons.
Kristi-An Walker remained jailed Tuesday on murder and two other charges relating to the deaths that occurred separately. One was in April 2011 and the second was in June.
Angleton police say the 20-year-old mother told investigators she became frustrated with the boys because they wouldn't stop crying.
Court records did not list an attorney for Walker.
Police Sgt. Kirk Coleman says authorities began investigating Walker after her 6-month old son died June 21. Police say the probe led investigators to the 2011 death of her 4-month-old son. Police say both boys died from head trauma.
Walker's 3-year-old son is in foster care.
texas, baby death, national/world
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate 35 min ago
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance...
35 min ago
More 6abc.com resources
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos