Texas mother charged in deaths of 2 infant sons
HOUSTON (AP) - October 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say a Southeast Texas woman who is pregnant with her fourth child has been charged in the deaths of her two infant sons.
Kristi-An Walker remained jailed Tuesday on murder and two other charges relating to the deaths that occurred separately. One was in April 2011 and the second was in June.
Angleton police say the 20-year-old mother told investigators she became frustrated with the boys because they wouldn't stop crying.
Court records did not list an attorney for Walker.
Police Sgt. Kirk Coleman says authorities began investigating Walker after her 6-month old son died June 21. Police say the probe led investigators to the 2011 death of her 4-month-old son. Police say both boys died from head trauma.
Walker's 3-year-old son is in foster care.
texas, baby death, national/world
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking 22 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs 29 min ago
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- 2 suspects wanted in home invasion in Dover 40 min ago
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
22 min ago