Minor 3.9-magnitude quake shakes LA
LOS ANGELES (AP) - October 28, 2012 (WPVI) -- A minor earthquake has rattled Southern California, shaking buildings in downtown Los Angeles.
The US Geological Survey says the 3.9 magnitude quake struck at 8:24 a.m. Sunday and was centered about 5 miles east-southeast of Santa Clarita, Calif.
Shaking was felt across the Santa Clarita Valley, in downtown Los Angeles and in West Hollywood.
There were no immediate reports of damage or injury.
los angeles, earthquake, national/world
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- 76ers owner Harris calls 19-win season 'success'
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Bride gets help after banquet closes
- Worth the wait: Easter treats in Philadelphia
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show 23 min ago