Survey: Philly ranks 3rd in unattractive people
November 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- Here's a ranking most Philadelphians won't want to hear about.
According to Travel + Leisure, the City of Brotherly Love is not known for its lookers.
Philadelphia ranked third to last on the magazine's annual list of the most and least attractive people.
Not only did readers rank Philly number 33 out of 35, the city actually fell eight spots from last year.
The magazine blamed the low ranking on "too much of a good thing" when it comes to Philadelphia's highly ranked street-food scene.
In case you were wondering, Philadelphia came in just ahead of Baltimore and Anchorage, Alaska,
Who earned top honors?
The sun-soaked cities of Miami, San Diego, and San Juan, Puerto Rico.
travel, philadelphia, national/world
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash
- NJ woman: Dog and TV stolen on 1st date 47 min ago
- Prescription drug ring busted at Aria-Torresdale Hospital 50 min ago
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police