FedEx helps Sandy victims with food bank donations
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) - November 28, 2012 (WPVI) -- FedEx Office is helping the victims of Superstorm Sandy by donating $1 to New York and New Jersey food banks for each Pack and Ship transaction through Dec. 2.
According to the company, each dollar donated will provide five warm meals through the Food Bank For New York City or $10 worth of groceries through the Community Food Bank of New Jersey.
Brian Philips is president and CEO of FedEx Office. He said the company has been supporting the two food banks for years and is eager to provide this additional aid while the demand for their services is so high.
The company will donate up to $50,000 through the Pack and Ship promotion.
fedex, hurricane sandy, hurricanes and tropical storms, severe weather, national/world
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 8 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air 3 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat 45 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects 23 min ago
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute 49 min ago
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar 52 min ago
- Wynnewood community mourns college student's death 56 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 31 min ago
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley 18 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty 51 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp....
8 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
3 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
23 min ago
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card...
49 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos