At least 4 dead in apparent Colo. murder-suicide
DENVER (AP) - December 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- Four people were found dead Tuesday in Colorado after a woman called police to report a shooting and was apparently shot to death while she was on the phone.
Weld County sheriff's spokesman Tim Schwartz says dispatchers heard the woman who called 911 scream "No, no, no," and then heard a gunshot. Schwartz says a man grabbed the phone and said he was going to kill himself, and dispatchers heard another shot.
The bodies were found in a home in a subdivision east of Longmont, which is about 35 miles north of Denver.
The dead included two men and two women, including one who appeared to be in her late teens or early 20s.
Schwartz says investigators have a possible motive for the shootings, but he refused to release details.
suicide, colorado, national/world
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain 29 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett to announce Vatican trip 37 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim 24 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- Video: Secret Oreo cookie recipe sold to China
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
29 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
24 min ago