Funerals set for victims of Conn. school rampage
NEWTOWN, Conn. (AP) - December 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- The Connecticut Funeral Directors Association has announced that funerals have been scheduled for seven of the Connecticut school shooting victims.
Services for 6-year-olds Noah Pozner and Jack Pinto are being planned for Monday.
The funeral for 6-year-old Jessica Rekos is Tuesday.
On Wednesday, there will be funerals for 7-year-old Daniel Barden and 27-year-old teacher Victoria Soto.
Services will be held on Thursday for 6-year-old Catherine Hubbard.
A private service has been planned for 6-year-old Dylan Hockley. No date was announced.
school shooting, connecticut, national/world
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!