Funerals set for victims of Conn. school rampage
NEWTOWN, Conn. (AP) - December 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- The Connecticut Funeral Directors Association has announced that funerals have been scheduled for seven of the Connecticut school shooting victims.
Services for 6-year-olds Noah Pozner and Jack Pinto are being planned for Monday.
The funeral for 6-year-old Jessica Rekos is Tuesday.
On Wednesday, there will be funerals for 7-year-old Daniel Barden and 27-year-old teacher Victoria Soto.
Services will be held on Thursday for 6-year-old Catherine Hubbard.
A private service has been planned for 6-year-old Dylan Hockley. No date was announced.
school shooting, connecticut, national/world
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports 27 min ago
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hit and run victim found near Wilmington road
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
- Grandmother sentenced in Pa. baby's 2009 death
- Funeral for Nelson Mandela to be held Dec. 15th
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Police question suspect in Christmas package theft
- Pa. man gets probation for 105 animals in mobile home
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep