Funerals set for victims of Conn. school rampage
NEWTOWN, Conn. (AP) - December 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- The Connecticut Funeral Directors Association has announced that funerals have been scheduled for seven of the Connecticut school shooting victims.
Services for 6-year-olds Noah Pozner and Jack Pinto are being planned for Monday.
The funeral for 6-year-old Jessica Rekos is Tuesday.
On Wednesday, there will be funerals for 7-year-old Daniel Barden and 27-year-old teacher Victoria Soto.
Services will be held on Thursday for 6-year-old Catherine Hubbard.
A private service has been planned for 6-year-old Dylan Hockley. No date was announced.
school shooting, connecticut, national/world
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ