Funerals set for victims of Conn. school rampage
NEWTOWN, Conn. (AP) - December 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- The Connecticut Funeral Directors Association has announced that funerals have been scheduled for seven of the Connecticut school shooting victims.
Services for 6-year-olds Noah Pozner and Jack Pinto are being planned for Monday.
The funeral for 6-year-old Jessica Rekos is Tuesday.
On Wednesday, there will be funerals for 7-year-old Daniel Barden and 27-year-old teacher Victoria Soto.
Services will be held on Thursday for 6-year-old Catherine Hubbard.
A private service has been planned for 6-year-old Dylan Hockley. No date was announced.
school shooting, connecticut, national/world
- 1 dead, 5 hurt in Trenton drive-by shooting
- Record Warmth! 49 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Crews battle house fire in Elsmere
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- Photos: Snowy owl spotted in Strathmere 40 min ago
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Record Warmth!
49 min ago