Funerals set for victims of Conn. school rampage
NEWTOWN, Conn. (AP) - December 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- The Connecticut Funeral Directors Association has announced that funerals have been scheduled for seven of the Connecticut school shooting victims.
Services for 6-year-olds Noah Pozner and Jack Pinto are being planned for Monday.
The funeral for 6-year-old Jessica Rekos is Tuesday.
On Wednesday, there will be funerals for 7-year-old Daniel Barden and 27-year-old teacher Victoria Soto.
Services will be held on Thursday for 6-year-old Catherine Hubbard.
A private service has been planned for 6-year-old Dylan Hockley. No date was announced.
school shooting, connecticut, national/world
- Amber Alert issued for missing Pottsville teen 2 min ago
- Windy And Cool
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- NE Phila. couple stabbed at home, son arrested
- 3 children rescued in SW Phila. house fire
- Knife-wielding man shot, killed in Oxford Circle
- Philadelphia man arrested for firing shots at police
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris
- Angel Flight crashes in NY, 2 killed, 1 missing
- Dozens rescued from flooded San Antonio area 29 min ago
- Quick, long-term fixes in works for Washington bridge
- NJ man claims share of $198M Mega Millions jackpot
- Cold start to 1st summer after Sandy at Jersey Shore 53 min ago
More 6abc.com resources
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos