Ga. man who handcuffed self to woman gets 4 years
RINGGOLD, Ga. (AP) - January 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- A north Georgia man who handcuffed himself to a female Taco Bell co-worker has been sentenced to serve four years in prison.
The Rome News-Tribune reports that 25-year-old Jason Earl Dean of Dalton handcuffed himself to the 18-year-old woman in August 2011 in an attempt to convince her to go on a date with him.Lookout Mountain Assistant District Attorney Alan Norton says a Catoosa County Superior Court judge sentenced Dean to four years in prison followed by six years on probation. Dean had been charged with false imprisonment. Norton says Dean is also not allowed to have any contact with the victim or her family.
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor 24 min ago
- Very unsettled Thursday 53 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers 26 min ago
- 1 dead, 2 injured in 'barbaric' London attack
- SEPTA police chief using Twitter to fight crime
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc