Ga. man who handcuffed self to woman gets 4 years
RINGGOLD, Ga. (AP) - January 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- A north Georgia man who handcuffed himself to a female Taco Bell co-worker has been sentenced to serve four years in prison.
The Rome News-Tribune reports that 25-year-old Jason Earl Dean of Dalton handcuffed himself to the 18-year-old woman in August 2011 in an attempt to convince her to go on a date with him.Lookout Mountain Assistant District Attorney Alan Norton says a Catoosa County Superior Court judge sentenced Dean to four years in prison followed by six years on probation. Dean had been charged with false imprisonment. Norton says Dean is also not allowed to have any contact with the victim or her family.
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet 44 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 1 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act