Landslide in southern China kills 46 people
BEJING - January 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities have pulled out the bodies of all 46 people, including 19 children, who were buried by a landslide that swept through a village in the steep, snow-dusted mountains of southern China, state media said Saturday.
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing 7 min ago
- Cloudy And Cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- 2 injured in head-on crash along MLK Drive
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey 1 min ago
- Police: Pa. woman served family poison laced burritos
- Police: Boy, 6, kicked by pony on Lancaster Co. farm dies
- Wife hid murdered husband, prosecutors say
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- Video: Father, son to graduate college together
- Dozens of home remedies right in your kitchen
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make...
7 min ago