4 arrested during brawl at baby shower in Mass.
STOUGHTON, Mass. (AP) - January 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Three men arrested in a violent brawl at a Massachusetts baby shower in which bottles and punches were thrown and furniture was smashed have pleaded not guilty.
Patrick Cardoso Lopes and Paulo Pires Depina, both, 24, as well as 22-year-old Aderito Lopes Deandrade, were released on $1,000 bail at their arraignment Monday.
The Brockton men face charges including disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, and assault and battery on a police officer.
The men had no comment outside court.
A 14-year-old boy was also arrested, but his name was not released.
Police responded to a function hall in Stoughton late Saturday and found as many as 200 people involved in the fight they say was sparked by uninvited guests. Police Sgt. Daniel McGowan called the scene a "nightmare."
- Man dressed as Santa struck on I-95
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- PennDOT preps begin ahead of wintry mix
- Man shot, killed in West Oak Lane
- $10K reward in murder of Chester gas station owner
- Suspects sought in carjacking, abduction
- Underground transformer fire in Center City
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- NJ officers play Santa for 'Shop with a Cop'
- Pearl Harbor ceremonies marks bombing anniversary
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs Pearl Harbor tweet