Website values White House near $294.9 million
January 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- The real estate website Zillow released its latest Zestimate of the value of the White House.
The real estate website Zillow released its latest Zestimate of the value of the White House.
The White House is currently valued at $294.9 million.
That's up 7 percent since President Obama first took office in January 2009.
The monthly mortgage payment, including taxes, insurance, principal and interest, would be around $1.75 million.
white house, washington, d.c., national/world
- Robber slashed with knife; suspect's mom talks 23 min ago
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Center City rape victims speaks to Action News 55 min ago
- 2 women hospitalized after Schuylkill Expy. crash
- Mattress catches fire in townhouse in Whitemarsh
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Surveillance video shows Christmas package theft
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Police: Teen stole Porsche part from Paul Walker crash
- Robber slashed with knife; suspect's mom...
23 min ago