Texas police seek 2nd suspect in college shooting
HOUSTON (AP) - January 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a shooting at a Houston-area community college that left three people wounded erupted after two men bumped into each other.
According to a probable cause affidavit, one of the three people who were wounded - Jody Neal - told investigators that a man later identified as Terry Foster shot him Tuesday after the two bumped into each other and argued.
Foster has been charged with two counts of aggravated assault in the shooting but not yet arrested.
Another man who was shot, Carlton Berry, was arrested previously and faces similar charges. Authorities say they are trying to determine his role in the shooting.
The third person shot was a maintenance man who got caught in the crossfire.
Authorities say at least 10 shots were fired.
college, shooting, houston, texas, national/world
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila. 9 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain 19 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
19 min ago