2 children and 1 woman killed in Denver shooting
DENVER (AP) - February 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Denver police say two children under 10 years old and a woman were killed and a third child was wounded in an apparent shooting at a house in the northeast part of the city.
Police Lt. Matt Murray says that child is in critical condition.
Investigators are waiting for a warrant to re-enter the house.
Murray says it appears to have been an isolated shooting and there's no indication the shooter is still on the loose.
The neighborhood is in industrial area, surrounded by warehouses and a trucking terminal, near the National Western Stock Show complex.
Neighbor Debbie Martinez says the house was recently sold.
shooting, colorado, national/world
- Wife hid murdered husband, prosecutors say
- One Fine Friday!
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 60 go to hospitals
- Hazmat spill sends 5 to hospital in Bucks County
- Mother charged with assaulting student at school
- 3 sought for robbery of 15-year-old
- Dozens of home remedies right in your kitchen
- City remembers fallen firefighter Michael Goodwin
- Man wanted for exposing himself in Montco
- Powerball jackpot grows to $600 million
- Cops: Pa. woman served laced burritos to family
- Reading family loses son to swinging rope game