Body found on hood of car by toll taker
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina (AP) - February 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Argentine police say a drunk driver hit and killed a bicyclist, then carried his body more than 10 miles (16 kilometers) until stopping at a toll station.
Police tell the newspaper La Nacion that 28-year-old Pablo Daniel Garcia struck 53-year-old Reinaldo Rodas along the Pan-American Highway.
Rodas struck the car's windshield and was carried until the vehicle stopped at a toll station, where an attendant called police.
The newspaper says Garcia has been charged with reckless homicide. Rodas was a security guard at a country club. He is survived by his wife and 13-year-old son.
A police official reached by The Associated Press confirmed the paper's account of Monday's accident, but said he was not authorized to give his name, and had no additional details on Wednesday, a local holiday.
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 49 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion 59 min ago
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel 20 min ago
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp....
49 min ago
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
59 min ago
More 6abc.com resources
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos