Arizona teen cheerleaders plot school hit list
Pinal County, AZ - March 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in Arizona are investigating two teenage cheerleaders for creating what they believe could be a hit list.
Investigators say an 8th grader and 10th grader created a hit list of people they didn't like and posted it online.
The list included 9 students and a teacher.
The school district was tipped off after a parent found the post on Instagram.
The girls told investigators they never intended to harm anyone.
teens, school, arizona, national/world
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days 14 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slick, debris not from missing Malaysia jet 58 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: Skydiver's mid-air collision with plane
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act 42 min ago