Arizona teen cheerleaders plot school hit list
Pinal County, AZ - March 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in Arizona are investigating two teenage cheerleaders for creating what they believe could be a hit list.
Investigators say an 8th grader and 10th grader created a hit list of people they didn't like and posted it online.
The list included 9 students and a teacher.
The school district was tipped off after a parent found the post on Instagram.
The girls told investigators they never intended to harm anyone.
teens, school, arizona, national/world
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Camden teen reported missing
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear 25 min ago
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding 43 min ago
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!