Funeral to be held in Md. for Seton Hill coach
BALTIMORE (AP) - March 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- A funeral for a pregnant Seton Hill University women's lacrosse coach who died in a bus crash in Pennsylvania will be in Baltimore.
The Archdiocese of Baltimore says a funeral Mass for 30-year-old Kristina Quigley will take place Friday at Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Church. Quigley, a native of Baltimore, was about six months pregnant when she died, and her unborn child did not survive. She was married and had a young son.
Twenty-three players and coaches were aboard the bus when it crashed Saturday on the way to a game at Millersville University. The driver of the bus also died.
Media will not be permitted inside the church during the funeral.
accident, college, pennsylvania, national/world
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Record Warmth! 23 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book
- Record Warmth!
23 min ago