Maine boy killed by father's plow truck
March 21, 2013 (GREENE, Maine) -- A 6-year-old Maine boy died Wednesday after being accidentally hit by his father's snowplow truck. Kevin Capponi hit his son Nathan at around 6:45 a.m. Wednesday morning while he was backing the truck down his driveway.
Nathan Capponi was playing in the driveway on his scooter at the time of the accident, Reuters reports. He was taken to Central Maine Medical Center where he was pronounced dead.
Authorities are investigating the death as a tragic accident. Kevin Capponi had been clearing out the driveway after a late Tuesday-night snowstorm that brought more than a foot of snow to parts of the state.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Finally, a nice weekend! 54 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro 52 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Suspect sketch in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Video: President Obama impersonator meets the real... 11 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
54 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos