Facebook picture leads to child support case
MILWAUKEE, Wis. - March 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Wisconsin man's Facebook post has landed him in hot water with local authorities.
It was all because of 23-year-old Christopher Robinson's photo of him with a pile of cash.
The problem is that Robinson allegedly owes three years of child support for his 3-year-old child.
It's not clear if the money is actually Robinson's but it did allow the district attorney's office to get a search warrant.
Robinson faces 3 felony counts of failure to pay child support.
wisconsin, facebook, children, national/world
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police