Facebook picture leads to child support case
MILWAUKEE, Wis. - March 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Wisconsin man's Facebook post has landed him in hot water with local authorities.
It was all because of 23-year-old Christopher Robinson's photo of him with a pile of cash.
The problem is that Robinson allegedly owes three years of child support for his 3-year-old child.
It's not clear if the money is actually Robinson's but it did allow the district attorney's office to get a search warrant.
Robinson faces 3 felony counts of failure to pay child support.
wisconsin, facebook, children, national/world
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington 19 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount? 37 min ago
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ