Facebook picture leads to child support case
MILWAUKEE, Wis. - March 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Wisconsin man's Facebook post has landed him in hot water with local authorities.
It was all because of 23-year-old Christopher Robinson's photo of him with a pile of cash.
The problem is that Robinson allegedly owes three years of child support for his 3-year-old child.
It's not clear if the money is actually Robinson's but it did allow the district attorney's office to get a search warrant.
Robinson faces 3 felony counts of failure to pay child support.
wisconsin, facebook, children, national/world
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy 21 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
More 6abc.com resources
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos