Lululemon product officer leaves following revealing pants recall
NEW YORK - April 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- Lululemon says its chief product officer is leaving as the company updated the production problems it has had that rendered some of its pants see-through.
The Canadian yoga wear maker says Chief Product Officer Sheree Waterson is leaving effective April 15. No reason was given for her departure. A Lululemon spokesperson did not respond to a query about whether it was related to the pants problem.
Lululemon late last month pulled its Luon pants from shelves because its fabric was too sheer. The company now says the problems stem from incomplete testing protocols combined with a style change in the pants pattern. Lululemon says it hired a new team to look into the problem and oversee production of the Luon pants, which cost $72 to $98.
recall, new york, national/world
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash 35 min ago
- Temps Soar 51 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 38 min ago
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student 53 min ago
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd 55 min ago
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 45 min ago
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar
51 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle...
35 min ago