Lululemon product officer leaves following revealing pants recall
NEW YORK - April 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- Lululemon says its chief product officer is leaving as the company updated the production problems it has had that rendered some of its pants see-through.
The Canadian yoga wear maker says Chief Product Officer Sheree Waterson is leaving effective April 15. No reason was given for her departure. A Lululemon spokesperson did not respond to a query about whether it was related to the pants problem.
Lululemon late last month pulled its Luon pants from shelves because its fabric was too sheer. The company now says the problems stem from incomplete testing protocols combined with a style change in the pants pattern. Lululemon says it hired a new team to look into the problem and oversee production of the Luon pants, which cost $72 to $98.
recall, new york, national/world
- 3 beach homes destroyed in Sea Isle City fire 52 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend 42 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire 21 min ago
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist 39 min ago
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest