Lululemon product officer leaves following revealing pants recall
NEW YORK - April 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- Lululemon says its chief product officer is leaving as the company updated the production problems it has had that rendered some of its pants see-through.
The Canadian yoga wear maker says Chief Product Officer Sheree Waterson is leaving effective April 15. No reason was given for her departure. A Lululemon spokesperson did not respond to a query about whether it was related to the pants problem.
Lululemon late last month pulled its Luon pants from shelves because its fabric was too sheer. The company now says the problems stem from incomplete testing protocols combined with a style change in the pants pattern. Lululemon says it hired a new team to look into the problem and oversee production of the Luon pants, which cost $72 to $98.
recall, new york, national/world
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Finally, a nice weekend! 23 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro 21 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Suspect sketch in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run 37 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Finally, a nice weekend!
23 min ago
More 6abc.com resources
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos