FBI visits home of wife of dead bombing suspect
NORTH KINGSTOWN, R.I. (AP) - April 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- FBI agents investigating the Boston Marathon bombings have visited the Rhode Island home of Tamerlan Tsarnaev's in-laws and carried away several bags.
FBI spokesman Jason Pack confirmed that agents went to the North Kingstown, R.I., home of Katherine Russell's parents Monday. Russell, Tsarnaev's widow, has been staying there.
Pack says the FBI visited the house as part of its investigation into the bombings.
After agents left the home, Russell left with her attorneys through a separate door.
The lawyers didn't immediately return messages. They have previously said she and her family were in shock when they learned of the allegations against her husband and brother-in-law, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.
Tamerlan Tsarnaev was killed in a gun battle with police. Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has been charged with using a weapon of mass destruction.
boston marathon bombing, national/world
- Search for missing 11-year-old boy 18 min ago
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school 6 min ago
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Mercer County
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Man struck by SEPTA bus in Wynnefield Heights
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over 59 min ago
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Researchers: 'Fit and Fat' a myth
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
6 min ago