Navy SEAL killed in Humvee crash at Fort Knox
May 17, 2013 (FORT KNOX, Kentucky) -- A Navy SEAL was killed when a Humvee flipped during a training mission at Fort Knox.
He has not been identified.
Officials said eight people were in the Humvee when it rolled over on Wednesday night. The fatality was the turret gunner, officials said, and pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital.
Other injuries were minor.
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University 18 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia 11 min ago
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death 5 min ago
- Delco police standoff ends, suspect dead
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Tests confirm toxic chemicals inside Phila. fire station
- Officials: Valentine's Day pileup on Pa. Turnpike exposed gaps 20 min ago
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course 10 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's...
5 min ago