Navy SEAL killed in Humvee crash at Fort Knox
May 17, 2013 (FORT KNOX, Kentucky) -- A Navy SEAL was killed when a Humvee flipped during a training mission at Fort Knox.
He has not been identified.
Officials said eight people were in the Humvee when it rolled over on Wednesday night. The fatality was the turret gunner, officials said, and pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital.
Other injuries were minor.
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia 21 min ago
- PennDOT clears roads of snow, preps for ice
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Police search for burglar targeting Philly restaurants
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- No bail for 2 charged in Philly collapse
- 6 missing adults, children found alive in Nevada
- Obama hails Mandela as "last great liberator"
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
21 min ago