Google interns earn big bucks
June 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- Google is making headlines today- for its very generous intern program.
The job rating website Glassdoor says Google pays its interns 58 hundred dollars per month.
Specialized software engineer interns earn even more at 67 hundred dollars per month.
The interns must commit to at least 3 months of full time work. That means they make about 20 thousand dollars for their time at Google.
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill 29 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 55 min ago
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
29 min ago