Google interns earn big bucks
June 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- Google is making headlines today- for its very generous intern program.
The job rating website Glassdoor says Google pays its interns 58 hundred dollars per month.
Specialized software engineer interns earn even more at 67 hundred dollars per month.
The interns must commit to at least 3 months of full time work. That means they make about 20 thousand dollars for their time at Google.
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?