WikiLeaks: Snowden makes expanded asylum requests
Tuesday, July 02, 2013
WASHINGTON (AP) - July 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden, believed to be in legal limbo in the Moscow airport, is expanding his requests for asylum to another 19 countries, including China, according to WikiLeaks.
(Copyright ©2013 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
china, russia, national/world
- Photos: Weekend storm forecast maps
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Tennis coach charged with corruption of minors 4 min ago
- Arrest made after taxi carjacking in South Phila. 30 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $425-million 51 min ago
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Police: Driver dies in crash after fleeing 2 others
- Laundromat robbed in Cedarbrook
- Stolen Xmas decorations returned in Berks Co.
- Video captures Manayunk market break-in
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Upping Saturday's snowfall projections
7 min ago
More 6abc.com resources