Texas woman's missing husband found buried in yard
PELICAN BAY, Texas (AP) - July 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 62-year-old widow has been charged with murder after her long-missing husband was found buried in the front yard of their rural North Texas home.
Neola Robinson is charged in the death of her husband Ervin Robinson, who was reported missing by his employer in May 2010.
Lonny Haschel, a spokesman for the Texas Department of Public Safety, says Texas Rangers arrested Robinson on Saturday. Haschel says they exhumed the husband's remains Tuesday from the yard of their mobile home in Pelican Bay, about 20 miles northwest of Fort Worth.
Robinson is being held in the Tarrant County Jail with bond set at $150,000.
Online jail records listed no attorney for the widow.
texas, missing person, national/world
- Homes damaged by Ocean County forest fire 24 min ago
- Winds Ease Overnight 19 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Wedding crashers caught on camera
- Photo released of suspect in WCU indecent assault 38 min ago
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co.
- 2 attempted lurings near Upper Merion school
- 1 dead in shooting near Widener University
- Package prompts evacuation in Evesham
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts
- School stops serving Mountain Dew before tests
- Winds Ease Overnight
19 min ago
- Homes damaged by Ocean County forest fire
24 min ago
- Trenton pastors make a stand against violence
16 min ago
- Millions heading to Rome as 2 popes become...
35 min ago