Texas woman's missing husband found buried in yard
PELICAN BAY, Texas (AP) - July 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 62-year-old widow has been charged with murder after her long-missing husband was found buried in the front yard of their rural North Texas home.
Neola Robinson is charged in the death of her husband Ervin Robinson, who was reported missing by his employer in May 2010.
Lonny Haschel, a spokesman for the Texas Department of Public Safety, says Texas Rangers arrested Robinson on Saturday. Haschel says they exhumed the husband's remains Tuesday from the yard of their mobile home in Pelican Bay, about 20 miles northwest of Fort Worth.
Robinson is being held in the Tarrant County Jail with bond set at $150,000.
Online jail records listed no attorney for the widow.
texas, missing person, national/world
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to keep working 44 min ago
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains 7 min ago
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg
- Students evacuated in Camden H.S. gas leak
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence 49 min ago
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare 8 min ago
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Video: Pastor collapses, dies, after admitting...
- SEPTA union agrees to keep working
44 min ago