Texas woman's missing husband found buried in yard
PELICAN BAY, Texas (AP) - July 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 62-year-old widow has been charged with murder after her long-missing husband was found buried in the front yard of their rural North Texas home.
Neola Robinson is charged in the death of her husband Ervin Robinson, who was reported missing by his employer in May 2010.
Lonny Haschel, a spokesman for the Texas Department of Public Safety, says Texas Rangers arrested Robinson on Saturday. Haschel says they exhumed the husband's remains Tuesday from the yard of their mobile home in Pelican Bay, about 20 miles northwest of Fort Worth.
Robinson is being held in the Tarrant County Jail with bond set at $150,000.
Online jail records listed no attorney for the widow.
texas, missing person, national/world
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target 12 min ago
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media 54 min ago
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus 33 min ago
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Purse snatcher caught on camera in Montco
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Photos: Most fascinating people of 2013 59 min ago
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
54 min ago