California police rescue child from hot car
PALMDALE, Calif. - July 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- A California police officer helped a 4-year-old boy free himself from a scorching hot car.
The boy's mother accidentally locked her keys in the car, along with her son and her pet dog.
She immediately called police.
Temperatures in Palmdale were close to 100 degrees.
The boy finally got out after being trapped for about 30 minutes.
Police say he is doing fine.
The mother is not expected to be charged.
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville 49 min ago
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Video: Christmas tree comes to life in school prank
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
49 min ago