Georgia man accused of beheading puppies arrested
MABLETON, Ga. (AP) - August 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities say an Atlanta area man has been arrested after he was accused of beheading two puppies.
Cobb County jail records show Robert Davis, of Mableton, was arrested Sunday on charges of aggravated animal cruelty and tampering with evidence.
Tyler Tedesco told WSB-TV Monday that he left two puppies in Davis' care for a few days and was stunned when Davis said the dogs were dead. He says Davis never indicated why he did it.
The television station reports police officers found the dogs' dead bodies in a wooded area. Tedesco says he left the dogs with Davis and his girlfriend until a pit bull rescue group could pick them up.
Cobb County jail records say Davis doesn't have an attorney.
georgia, animal abuse, animals, national/world
- Plane towed, probe begins in gear collapse 8 min ago
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search for missing jet expands toward Indian Ocean
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash
- Fire damages Flap Jacks restaurant on City Avenue
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Pictures of suspects in Logan murder
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Plane towed, probe begins in gear collapse
8 min ago