McCartney added to iHeartRadio festival lineup
NEW YORK (AP) - August 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Paul McCartney will perform at the iHeartRadio music festival in Las Vegas next month.
Clear Channel said Wednesday that the former Beatle will perform on the second night of the two-day festival, which kicks off Sept. 20. He joins a list of top performers, including Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake, Elton John, Katy Perry, Bruno Mars and Drake.
Ryan Seacrest will host the event from the MGM Grand Garden Arena. Chris Brown, Maroon 5, Keith Urban, Miguel, J. Cole and fun. will also perform.
The event will include a festival dubbed iHeartRadio Music Festival Village. It will feature performances on two stages from Miley Cyrus, The Wanted and Avril Lavigne.
Muse, Tiesto, Phoenix, Zedd, Tim McGraw, Ke$ha, and Queen with Adam Lambert will also perform during the main show.
paul mccartney, chris brown, keith urban, lady gaga, miley cyrus, justin timberlake, katy perry, las vegas, nevada, national/world
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed 37 min ago
- Bitter Blast Thursday 17 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3 14 min ago
- Prosecutor: no charges against George Zimmerman
- Protestors block ICE building in Spring Garden
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Power returns after outage at Christiana Mall 41 min ago
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Women sentenced in murder of Danny DeGennaro
- Bitter Blast Thursday
17 min ago
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3
14 min ago
- Police: Camden Man robbed 5 banks in 1 month
15 min ago
- Person, cat rescued from New Castle fire
16 min ago