McCartney added to iHeartRadio festival lineup
NEW YORK (AP) - August 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Paul McCartney will perform at the iHeartRadio music festival in Las Vegas next month.
Clear Channel said Wednesday that the former Beatle will perform on the second night of the two-day festival, which kicks off Sept. 20. He joins a list of top performers, including Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake, Elton John, Katy Perry, Bruno Mars and Drake.
Ryan Seacrest will host the event from the MGM Grand Garden Arena. Chris Brown, Maroon 5, Keith Urban, Miguel, J. Cole and fun. will also perform.
The event will include a festival dubbed iHeartRadio Music Festival Village. It will feature performances on two stages from Miley Cyrus, The Wanted and Avril Lavigne.
Muse, Tiesto, Phoenix, Zedd, Tim McGraw, Ke$ha, and Queen with Adam Lambert will also perform during the main show.
paul mccartney, chris brown, keith urban, lady gaga, miley cyrus, justin timberlake, katy perry, las vegas, nevada, national/world
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Students evacuated in Camden H.S. gas leak 15 min ago
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg 54 min ago
- Family displaced in Wilmington house fire
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Investigator: Missing plane flew over Malaysia
- SEPTA unveils strike plan; union says strike unlikely
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Video: Pastor collapses, dies, after admitting...