Ohio man revived 45 minutes after death
OHIO - August 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- Doctors have declared an Ohio man a walking miracle, and his story has stunned medical circles nationwide.
On August 5th, Tony Yahle was legally declared dead. Doctors had exhausted all attempts to revive a heartbeat - they had given up.
An entire 45 minutes went by when Yahle suddenly showed signs of life.
Doctors say there is no medical explanation.
Yahle believes it was divine intervention.
"It definitely strengthen my faith, my family's faith, everybody I know's faith," Yahle said. "And like I said, if it strengthens everybody's faith then I'll take the lumps for it."
Yahle has been home for a week now, and says he feels just fine.
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed 58 min ago
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Pa. girl, 18, survives bear attack
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash 11 min ago
- Women sentenced in murder of Danny DeGennaro 20 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot climbs; $1M ticket sold in NJ
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year'; popularity surges
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Bedbug fighter recalled over fire hazard